This piece of heartbroken letter is meant to be only to You as i couldnt find a way to close my eyes and start praying. The tears just filled up my closed eyes and i gotta open up my eyes and face the reality.
Lord, Ive got nothing else to fight for in this life except i fight for her. She is basically my true inspiration and saviour. The pain she felt when i was sick during my childhood is now in me as well.
Looking at her sleeping soundlessly is a dream come true for some nights. But mostly, as i have encountered that she gets difficulty in sleeping because of the pain.
Can i cry like a child now? Or should i be a man who own his self-control to held up any pain in the heart and not letting anyone see through? I miss the times when i could just be tired when i am tired. Be fed up when i have enough. And be childish when i feel like i need someone to back me up.
But i know i couldnt.
So how Lord? Please let me know. For the one i am fighting for now, i know its worth a life for her. I feel helpless and useless though. Theres nothing i could do to make it better as i dint even know what im facing right now. I cant even be by her side.
Dear Lord,
They all say that you could do a miracle. You are The Miracle. So please do accept this letter and reply it with good miraculous way. I beg for this one.
I guess i have written enough. I give it all to you and sincerely i give my piece of prayer letter only for You.
One more thing, this person ive been talking about is my mother. The most beloved one. Thank You Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment