Monday, February 27, 2012

FIX YOU….

 

“When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse…..”

 

This song has certainly got stuck in my head for a while now. Trying to find courage through songs is the last thing I need now but there’s nothing I could do more now. Prayers I certainly know the power over me and most people but in the present time, I need someone, something to physically tell me that things happen for a reason and tell me what the reason is.

 

I guess that is a very hard request over someone who is a very small individual compared to millions other individuals in this round square world.

 

Why did I even call this world square?

I guess because right now I feel like where ever I go, I got stuck and find a dead end.

 

Why did I even call this world round?

I guess because right now I feel like where ever I go, I cant find a second to rest. It keeps making me go round and round, never ending journey to whom people call it life.

 

“And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?”

 

And when the time comes, as this next verse I wrote just above was sung, I started to think that the only cure that is there and seemed logic and magnificently useful was tears. People come and go. It sounds so simple but really, surely and truly. Its not that simple.

 

And in this point, what I am trying to point out is about how when you lose someone, you lose something. I mean, some thing. Things around you suddenly collapse and you try to hold it up. But think about it. A piece of paper when it is once crumpled, you might go and try to iron it to make it smooth. But, when it is being re-crumpled, it will never go smooth anymore. Try re-ironing it, it wont make any difference. Even the part of ironing it is making the paper drier and hot.

 

Once a paper is crumpled, it will never be the same smoothness anymore.

How’s that??

 

This is the same with the process of holding up. You try to keep up and not giving up. You try and something come up. You try again. But even when you are still trying to get up, there’s another thing already waiting to press and push you down.

 

Realistic people say, “It wears you down.”

But wise people say, “It will make you stronger.”

 

I guess, at this point now,

I have already decided that I am both. I am both of those kind of people who are realistic enough to accept that being people, being human being welcome the weary part of life which later on will certainly strengthened you up to become thicker and stronger.

 

It doesn’t matter when and doesn’t matter how. It is just that.

“No more questions because life is not about questions. Even when there seem to be questions parts along the life plot, there’s no answer. Because there is really no parts where you can find any questions not answered. “

 

Think about this paradox.

 

“Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth”

No comments:

Post a Comment