does it mean that when I close my eyes, all the troubles will go away? that I will be at eased? people around me say….
lets go!!
how?
I saw the sky, its so blue, brightly shining over all the objects placed on this earth and it seems so utterly great. but why was it so hot that I couldn’t take it anymore? they say that when the sun is shining, it means that the world is evolving. its circling around. moving.
I found me, stopping. hiding in the shade so silently. afraid to get burnt. afraid to even take a step out.
is it true that they are wearing the sunglasses to hide something that is being said through their eyes? the sight of truth being hidden. the more it is being hidden so hard, the more it is obvious that there is something. teach me to hide it while walking under the sunshine. lend me some.
I don’t know what im thinking right now. Im writing this piece out not knowing whats the purpose. but does every little thing in this world has got to have a purpose? I guess so.
they say, the will of living certainly comes from the greater power inside each of us, not only about matters of surviving but more to the condition of believing. believing in something, someone greater than us.
believing that that there is something we are striving for.
believing that there is someone we are fighting for.
believing that there is a purpose of our existence.
or whatever the reason is.
purpose?
im closing my eyes now.
im hiding in the shade. too afraid to step out to the sunshine. it is in fact to good to be through, to believe in dreams and big hopes. I prefer staying where I am now. and maybe later, someone, something greater will pull me out and bring me along to the path where im supposed to be. I guess that’s it.
my eyes are still closed. tightly.
No comments:
Post a Comment