Sunday, November 20, 2011

For HE is too good to be left out alone….

 

A letter of confirmation to show my faith alone Lord.

 

Looking at my life I am living now is nothing for I have imagined it to be before. You alone have created such wonderful story for me to grow up and realize that You are the person who will do only great things around. when I ask myself, is there any….of anything I could have used to be the excuse so that I could make a drama out of my life or even just out of protesting ….the answer, I already knew…

From the beginning it was a NO.

 

There is no such excuses for me to say that You are not the best God ever. you are the King of all Kings. I am writing this right after I woke up after a ten hours long flight to Jakarta, midnight turn around. I was supposed to be home now, but I didn’t get the ticket. but yes, right after I opened up my eyes, I cried. I cried for all the sins and ungrateful things I have done compared to what He has done throughout my life.

 

I cried as I knew that He would have forgiven me if only I asked. He is able. He is an able God. I feel really hopeless and don’t know what is happening to my life. I have no dream, no vision and mission. and I just cant be like this. But then again, I remember that this life is no longer mine. I only have to play the part according to His script and listen to Him to direct me all the way through.

 

The thing I realized once I opened up my eyes was that..

 

“Am I listening to the Director now? do I even ask what the Director wants me to do?”

No comments:

Post a Comment