My flight duty to incheon, korea was alright....
When I say alright, it means just ok. It wasn't as good as I expected it to be. My service to the passenger was a mess. I forgot to give bread to the first three rows of the passengers. My manager came to me and asked me. She helped me to distribute it.
When I went to the galley, I apologize to her and said, " I am sorry as I am such a lousy person. " And she replied worse. Simply she said..." You are not lousy. You are just not an efficient crew. " Thank you very much. That made my day. Don't mention about the tray collection. I didn't collect some of them and again, for the thousand time, my galley purser told me I forgot to collect some. Another thank you very much.
Jicha kamsahamnida.....
But it was ok, that's what my colleague told me. It was good for first flight already. It lifted me up. We arrived at the hotel around five in the morning. And here I am, sitting just beside the river, right next to the Hello Kitty three bowls. Its a great view. It's like a three towers. Its freezing cold but I managed to keep typing this on my lovely blackberry or else, its a shitty phone. That's what Jumi told me.
Getting off the subway, and saw Jumi coming down from the escalator, holding her daughter just amazed my mind.
Yes. I spent the whole day with Jumi and Yerin. Chon Yerin. Her daughter. She was lovely. Cute. She didn't want to get near me at first. But at the end, at Jumi's house, I played with her all along and when I was almost got on the subway to go back, she wanted me to hug her and hold her for a while. I guess, I will miss her. And Jumi certainly... Jincha bogosippoyo....
We went to a restaurant and Jumi paid for it.
Its like courtesy and kind of the etiquette. And after that, we went to her house, I was tired but seriously, after 7 years not meeting, we kept saying that this was unbelievable. And I am sitting here, is unbelievable. Right here. Now...you wouldn't believe. I don't believe it now....
The water flows as the wind blows and the reflection of the lights from the birdge is awesome...it reminds me so much of korean movies....hahahha...
Well...
Life changes and like what Jumi said, people don't really change. I am still the same person. But I guess, better. We came to that conclusion. And wait. Don't forget about our age. We are older. Jumi called me, a man. A MAN...hahaha
I only wished that my mom and iin and ika were here. And all of my firends are here....sadly but true. I'm spending the time, a lovely lonely time alone. Accompanied by the classical music from the Hello Kitty tower.
The lights from the bridge underground is perfect. The rocks in front me are awesome and yes....with cigarettes here.....blowing it. Sucking it. It made my day.
There's an old man just passed by, across the river and I can hear him whistling. Hahaha. Nice on ajussi!!!
Ohhh......its seven pm already and I'm not ready to go back to the hotel. No, I'm not. Absolutely not. This is too good to be left out alone. The wind has stopped. Giving me a few minutes break of getting frozen...and not forgetting, now I've turned on the korean songs. Its magnificent. I love this. Spending time alone. Sometimes you do need it. It reminds me of when I went to ubud. Same peace of mind. And surely, the river reminds me of Yarra river in Melbourne. I'm going there soon. After Jakarta. Hehhee.
I thank God only for this opportunity. Not many can see the world like I do. Ohh!!! I feel like I own the world.
I won the world.
I own the world.
I now the world.
Hahaha...
Well. In the next twelve hours I will be on the lobby and getting ready for the next flight back to Hongkong. I have to make it right this time and I need His power to make me become one. He will certainly make me.
I'm shaking now. I guess I'm going to walk soon. And get warmed in the hotel. Another half an hour walking back. This is my personal forecast for my first flight and soon, there will be others following. And I do hope, on each every flight, I will have my own personal forecast.
Bye for now. I am simply blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment